Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 YEARS

Okay okay I know that 2 years doesn't seem like that long especially fou you who have been together for a long tim. But in all fairness Josh and I will have been "dating" for 5 years in august. Yep Joshua and I (for any of you who forgot) dated for almost 2 1/2 years and then I had a 6 month engagment! And I still wasn't all planned and had everything done. But it was hard when you could only go do wedding stuff maybe once a week.
I was SOOO Glad that My sister in law, Sara, Was there to take pictures too. I really like the ones she took and she had ideas that I wouldn't have thought of and was too scared to ask the photographer. He kinda seemed like he wanted to get in and get it done rater than let me enjoy my day. But oh wells, THANKS SARA!!

It was too bad that all of my brothers didn't make it, but more than half..That's pretty good!





2 Years has had it's ups and downs, but I still love my wonderful husband! I love his quirky attitude, how he makes me laugh ALL THE TIME. I love how sweet and kind he is to me, he is always thinking of my well being. Like my oldest brother, JC, says I am sometimes not the easiest person to live with :S. But we make it and can't wait for years to come, Wish us luck on our journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment